Wednesday, August 3, 2011

a lovely birthday at the water park!

I like 59, I think I am going to stay 59 for several more years.....

the park had these huge slides, we did not go on them


we liked the lazy river


it flowed around the whole park
you could not swim against the current


E and A liked to just swim with the current sans tube

us grandmas liked the tubes.....

we rode the lazy river around all day
took a break at the rope bridge and swam under the big fountain



we wore the boys out


afterwards it was back to Beth's for a delicious birthday cake
german chocolate, mi favorita



made it from scratch, I did something right with that girl!


plus she makes adorable grandchildren!!

I had a great birthday
thanks to my great family and great friends
!!

2 comments:

jacquie1062001 said...

The picture of the boys is priceless, and the cake! Come to think of it, they're all great pics. Glad your birthday was perfect!

The Fevered Brain said...

Happy belated Birthday! Great photos, esp. the exhausted boys!