Sunday, September 9, 2007

Cabin Clearing

I'm back from the cabin. What a trip.



The clearing was a great success!
You can actually walk all around the cabin.




Even room for a fire pit.

Our friends Carol, her daughter Ariel and husband Monico and their adorable boy Angel, came and built the first fire and cooked the first meal out there with us. It was wonderful. Carne asada, Monico's specially.



We have never seen the cabin from this vantage until now. By this winter this will all be green with new grass. If Beth keeps it mowed the berries won't come back.


Beth and Ben got the floor down and painted. It looks great.




One sunrise the Olympic Mountains were pink.
The view from the property is awesome.

I had a great time seeing old friends in Port Townsend and seeing energy put into this beautiful piece of property. I am very glad to be home though, and sleeping in my own bed with my sweet husband.

I also had the honor of taking Miss Em to her first day of Kindergarten! That's the next blog.

Thanks for listening.

No comments: