Wednesday, September 12, 2007

First Day of Kindergarten

Emily in front of her school, Chimacum Creek Primary, on her first morning.


There's her teacher, Mr. Bento, with the hat, after school directing kids to their buses.

I was shy about bringing in my camera in the morning and so we got our photo in the parking lot. Well when we got up to the school, all the parents, were taking pictures and had video cameras going. One mother walked behind her son, taping him walking into school the first day. It seemed wierd to me. But at the end of the first day, I joined several other partents in taking photos and shooting videos.

I have tried, unsuccessfully, to put in a little video of her in her classroom.

If you know how to add a video to these blogs, let me know.

1 comment:

The Fevered Brain said...

That photo of Emily in her pink jacket is a definite keeper!