Tuesday, November 27, 2007

bad news

Bad things are happening to a good person - my mom has just been diagnosed with an aggressive rare form of sinus cancer. She is going to the cancer center in Tampa tomorrow. We are praying that it is operable. She has never smoked, drank or even said a bad thing about anyone. She is the most loving and non judgemental person I have ever known.

William is flying home on Thursday and I am staying in Florida for as long as I need to. I am so thankful that we were here.

I would love to hear from you, my friends. I do not have my computer with me and do not have your e-mail address. Mine is ddmichel@charter.net

I would love to talk to you Seiza and I will call you soon. And Susan, I guess I am now in the "Sinus Wars". I am grateful to both of you for your strength and honesty through your cancer experiences and I know that I am better prepared because of it.

Love and cherish those close to you, life can change in a moment.

Thank-you.

No comments: