Friday, January 4, 2008

freezing in Florida

Last night here in southwest Florida the temps were in the high 20's! I think it was warmer in Oregon. Yesterday to go to the grocery store I had on a fleece shirt, coat, scarf, hat and flip-flops.

The good news is that mom is doing better - it's a struggle everyday though, she gets so depressed. I hate this cancer thing, it has effected so many people and it is so horrific. I appreciate those that have been through it with their support and knowledge or I don't know how we would make it.

Here are Emily and Sage in their Christmas dresses, two little blond angels. We got to visit together at my friend Seiza's house the night before I left for Florida. I miss Em like crazy and am planning a trip to Port Townsend in April for her 6th birthday.

I wish all of you a happy, happy new year and again thank-you all for your love and support.

No comments: