Monday, January 14, 2008

my "office" in Florida

Or, why am I not blogging much.





Here I am in my Florida "office". I have found that I can tap into a neighbor's WiFi if I am out in the garage. Better than nothing.


Mom is doing much better, it is still hard for her to eat and then she worries about that. She is also worried about the radiation treatment she is starting next week. Mom told us this morning that she will tell us in a year, if it has been worth it....


My brother is here for a few days and it has been so good to have him. He leaves tomorrow. We are leaving ourselves next Sunday for Manzanillo and on to Cuyutlan - I am so looking forward to that. I don't know always exactly what it is about it, but I love Mexico!


Vamos a la playa!

1 comment:

The Fevered Brain said...

We are all looking forward to your arrival here in Cuyutlan. It's been quite cool for the past few days; winter is here! Have a safe journey down to our little corner of Eden. Best wishes to your Mom. The Patient had radiation for 7 weeks and it was no picnic, but he is doing exceptionally well now. Just back from 10 days in San Miguel and Patzcuaro. Call when you get here.

Adios y bien viaje!