Sunday, May 23, 2010

Dear Arizona,

I would rather live in a country of immigrants than a county of racists.

I thought President Calderon made some very good points in his speech to Congress last Thursday: why are 80% of the illegal guns in Mexico from the u.s.? And I wonder why is the united states the number one arms dealer in the world? I don't feel good about that. It sure does not make me feel proud.

And what about the fact that we use so many drugs in this country that we have to import them from Mexico and create huge problems in their culture. The drug gangs in Mexico are not just their problem, they are our problem. To say they are not is being irresponsible, in denial and just plan selfish.

Why does this country have to always hate someone? When I was growing up it was russia, oh the russians were the devil, then the vietnamese, north koreans, bin laden is the devil and now the mexicans oh and always hate the blacks for some reason.

The real natives of this country being murdered for their land long before even my ancestors arrived.....


My theory is that that when a void exists the universe struggles to fill it.

Take the united states, there is a spiritual void here. It is all about money and stuff.

Places like Mexico where they don't have much money or stuff, it is all about family.

They are flowing over the border to fill the spiritual void that has been created here. If this country could get it together on a higher level maybe the cultures would balance out.

What are we so afraid of?

Why is the deadliest threat to man - man??


No comments: