Sunday, January 3, 2010





Happy New Decade 2010.


Doesn't it seem like just a few years ago we were thinking about the century changing to 2000. Has it really been 10 years past that?

Where were you 10 years ago? We were still living in Port Townsend.

I have so much to be thankful for in this last decade. My adorable granddaughter, the joy of my life, friends made in Cuyutlan, friends made in Oregon, now new friends in Florida. And I am grateful for old friends who have been with me several decades.
I wish for us peace in this new decade. Let the next 10 years be remembered as the beginning of peace. Peace in our homes, peace in our communities, peace in our states, peace in our country, peace in our world, peace in our hearts.


Peace, sounds so good, how hard can it be?


Peace
2010


No comments: