Saturday, December 22, 2007

Happy Solstice

I wish all of you a happy returning of the sun to our hemisphere. I am so sorry that we were not able to have the party this year - I was so looking forward to it. Thanks for your understanding, I am thinking ahead to the summer solstice party......try, try again.

Technology, I love it. I am sitting on a bench, outside the closed (too late) library. I was so disappointed that it was not open. I then realized I should still be able to hook in to the WiFi, and wa-la! Internet! It is a bit difficult typing on my lap - but it is now a true laptop. I really like that I can sit here in southwest Florida and write to friends and stay connected.


Mom has good days and bad days. The doctor told us the next 2 weeks would be hard. Mom called the doctor a con artist. Yesterday was a bad day, today was a good day. I think it is going to be this way for awhile.

No comments: