Sunday, October 21, 2007

water and more water









William and I are doing a 10 day fast and cleanse. I hate it, but I know it makes me feel better and I have already lost weight. We use herbs from Dr. Schulze, the herb doc.

He recommends doing it every season. I'd be happy if I could stand it once a year. It does make me realise how much time is consumed with food. I am so bored not having some yummy dinner to look forward to. I want pizza and potato salad. Ice cream and cookies. You can see why I need a cleanse!

Tomorrow, one more day of liquids only, then Tuesday, fresh fruit and veggies only and then Wed - pizza? OK probably not.
Now say three times and spin around.
I will eat more healthy, I will eat more healthy, I will eat more healthy.

Oh, if only I had the ruby slippers that would probably work. No, I am seriously going to eat better - less junk food and more natural fruit and veggies. Last week William make a very tasty eggplant Parmesan, if only I could have some of that right now!






No comments: